The Sales team implements strategies to achieve sustainable sales and financial results, maintain and grow customer base, and pursue growth in the buildings business while evaluating potential projects for profitability and mitigating risks.
The Professional Engineer role provides regional builders with timely, accurate and optimal structural estimates, solutions, and pre-order assistance. This role also provides mentoring and guidance to other team members and peer estimators, and acts as the Lead Estimator’s back up when needed.
- Utilize the company’s proprietary pricing and design tools to provide timely, accurate and optimal quotations and pre-order assistance to the regional builders
- Generate and provide voluntary value engineering alternates to promote company products
- Communicate and discuss with regional builders on accurate scope of the proposal inclusions and exclusions
- Time management – Prioritize tasks and manage multiple quotes to meet varying customer requests
- As a member of high-performance work team, focus on achieving department objectives, profitability goals, and striving for continuous improvement
- Collaborates with project teams to discuss problems and challenges and help create cost effective and efficient solutions
- Evaluate peer estimators’ proposals for accuracy, completeness, and optimal solution
- Mentor and assist entry level and other peer estimators when needed
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Professional Engineering registration
- Solid knowledge of building codes and specifications
- 3+ years of pre-engineered building (PEB and Hot Rolled) experience
- Competent in company systems and applications
Competent knowledge of Steel Structure, PEB and Hot Rolled product and design procedures